GCVanDam is a proven leader in pipeline fabrication with 3 locations along the Texas Gulf Coast. Our facilities are conveniently located along the coastline from Port Arthur to Galveston and on to Corpus Christie. Accessibility makes GCVanDam the best choice for clients shipping spools, skids and other Midstream project needs throughout the region. Our shop and yard capacities allow us to fabricate up to 48 inch:
Pig launchers and receivers
Mainline valve assemblies
With our experience and access to testing equipment, hydro testing prior to shipment is an option for all of our clients.
Downstream Fabrication Services:
- API Storage Tanks
- LNG plant tanks with a concrete shell and a steel structure roof / all covered with concrete; [GCVD to take the Steel Storage Tanks – perform Material preparation and rolling including a shop primer at the shop and the assembly, then testing and final painting at jobsite – Tanks diameter from 6 meters to even 60 meters.
- Pressure Vessels & Columns:
- LNG plant have shells from 1” to 4”. Separators, KO Drums, and scrubbers
- Combustion equipment such as Heaters, flares, Stacks
- Silencers, Heat Recovery Units.
- Heavy Platework
- Process Skids
- Structural steel ie Pipe Racks, required in modules, including spools.
- Oil, Gas, Chemical Process Equipment
- Chemical Storage tanks
- Pressure vessels
- Heat exchangers
Our company has been involved in this sector since obtaining its ASME certificates starting in the early 70’s; the company has been a major player in the construction of the Amuay Refinery ( Shell Oil, now PDVSA), the El Tablazo Petrochemical plant, the Puerto La Cruz Refinery , the Jose Upgraders (Total , Statoil) , Cerro Negro (Exxon Mobil), the Corocoro Offshore project ( ConocoPhillips, Now PDVSA) , MTBE Plant (Snamprogetti, ENI, Saipem), PetroCarabobo ( PDVSA-Repsol) , Refinery of Citgo at Lemont (Illinois), Corpus Christi (Texas), Lake Charles (Louisiana). Aruba Refinery, Hovensa refinery at the British Virgin Islands.
Our clients not only include the Oil Companies but also the EPC contractors such as Fluor, CBI, Foster Wheeler, Technip, Bechtel, S & B Engineers, Ambitech, Inelectra, Tecnoconsult, Enppi etc.