Fabrication Shops, Yards & Dry Docks
- Specialized Personnel: Our staff (engineers, fitters, welders, electricians etc. ) has experience in complex projects, including the use of exotic materials as well as complete process modules.
- Dock: We have direct water access, allowing us to deliver extra wide/heavy modules We can manage all the logistics, delivering CIF and DDP Incoterms.
- Geographical Locations in The Gulf of Mexico: We are located near the main energy markets of Mexico, the United States, and the Caribbean, reducing the cost of transportation.
- Yard Assembly & Storage: Large capacity to store equipment in our yards, delivering according to Jobsite priorities We can assemble modules in our plants with imported parts to be exported with a possible tax advantage.
Our Yard Fabrication Shops & Drydocks
GC Van Dam Port Arthur , Tx.
OVERVIEW PORT ARTHUR FACILITIES
- Port Arthur Central yard: 21 acres
- Port Arthur South Yard 7 acres
- Drydock #1 200’ x 84’
- Drydock # 5 275’ x 40’
- Drydock #4 384’ x 90’
EQUIPMENT & CAPABILITIES
- CNC Plate cutting- (2ea)12’ X 40’ X 6” thickness
- 400 Ton plate press break
- Plate roll up to 5/8” thick
- Plate shear up to 1/2”thick
- Programmable sawing up to 24”
- Pipe bending up to 6” diameter
- Multi bank welding machines up to 400 Amps
- Multiple overhead cranes
- Submerged arc welding capacities
- Hydrostatic testing up to 10,000 PSI
- Onsite blasting and coatings
- Rail material handling in between shops
- Open ended shop access large projects
- Multiple yard cranes (300 tons combined)
- Fully staffed machine shop
GC VanDam, Galveston, Tx.
Corpus Christi (Harbor Island, Port Aransas)
La Victoria Shop, Aragua Vzla.